Friday, February 9, 2007

maybe I shouldn't have let him nap

Bryn had an easy day today, although a bit strange… he slept most of the day away!!! I was a bit surprised! He must've slept a good 2 hours in the morning, and then maybe 3hrs in the afternoon!!! So NOT Bryn! Well, not since Novemeber at least, when he'd sleep 5hrs! (rolleyes) When Jonathan came home from work, he commented about how Bryn would likely be up all night b/c he slept so well in the day. Oh darn! I didn't think of that! Oops!

And now, here it is almost 10pm and he's been awake for 3 hours, and he's screaming!!! Oh, he's had his usual 10 minute catnaps twice, but that's it! Should I be concerned that he slept today or that he's not again? LOL I'm not too sure if it's a growth spurt thing or not. I also don't know if his screaming is b/c he's bored, wants attention, is refluxing, or is in teething pain. Oh, why am I so undecided??? *grr* You think I'd be able to tell after three children! (rolleyes) So I've given him some Hyland's teething tablets and then later some Tylenol, after all the fist sucking and frustration, and now he's sitting in my lap, looking back and forth, back and forth. At least he's not screaming in his swing anymore. Man, I love swings, you'd never catch me screaming in one!!! :P

Oh, I hope he's not up all night!

He actually slept fine last night, though. I got more than an hour of sleep straight, weeee! *wink* Of course, he woke up a few times to bf in the night, but I usually don't look at the clock unless I have to get up and soothe him, which didn't happen until 6am. Funny, I was BAGGED today despite the extra sleep. Isn't it so cruel how when you get sleep, your body reacts badly and yells, "yes, this is what we're looking for….but we still need 12 more hours straight!!!"

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to visit my parents who live in Chilliwack, which is an hour away from where we live in Cloverdale. We're so excited! We haven't been out there since Christmas. Oh I hate not having my own vehicle. *pout* I love my parents. The kids adore them. I get to have naps or baths there! *giggle*

I've been trying to get some cute pictures of Bryn now that he's 6 months old, but he doesn't want to participate! I'll put some up as soon as I can though! Have a great weekend, all!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers