Saturday, March 31, 2007

would you rather...

…know the worst case scenario or think things are always overblown? My dh & I were talking about this yesterday and I was curious. I'm a worst-case scenario girl, which is funny because I'm a very positive person and you wouldn't think it fits together, but it does! :) I figure that if I learn all I can and inform myself on what *could* happen, I can then take each step one at a time, and if things do get worse, then I won't be devestated or unprepared. Plus, when things don't all go to pot, I have more to be thankful for! :) Dh is the opposite and thinks that everything is written in the "worst case" and doens't happen to most of the population! It makes him feel better.

Interesting how we can find comfort in two opposite sides of this. We are so not alike!!! :) But I like to think we balance eachother!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers