Monday, May 14, 2007

my goal for this week...

…is something incredibly "simple". I just want to get the kids to school. That's it. But, yet again, this morning, I slept in! We're supposed to get up at 7am and leave by 8am, getting three kids ready, dressed and fed in time for Abi's school across town. I didn't get up until 7:25, thinking it was maybe 5 after. Then when Abi was getting dressed, I laid on the couch and just did not have the energy to get up and make the kids get ready for school. Abi was okay with it. But I let her daddy think she went!!!


I feel so terrible about this. What is going on with me???? Why can't I seem to pull myself together??? I am at my wits end here. I feel like I've lost the plot!!! Is it my health or am I just in a bad habit? What is going on? I was looking through Kai's preschool papers and you know what I found out? He only went to school 2x in the month of April, and he's supposed to go 2x a week!!!!


I hate this. I really really do.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers