Saturday, August 11, 2007

Abi's LIKE sooooo big!!!

I got this email from my SIL Jenn last month and meant to share it with you, so I am doing that now. It is just parts of a conversation Abi had with her Auntie and Uncle… too cute!

"K, I have to wonder when Abi became teenager??? I know I went through this stage but I don’t think it was until I was 12 or so. In the car she was going on…

“You should go in our new van, cause, like, it’s super big”

“Mom’s new van can seat, like, 8 people, that’s like enough if we had like 3 more babies”

“you know if we like had 3 more babies we would like need a bigger house but not a bigger van cause it could like hold like 8 babies”…….

Like you know! James and I were both chuckling to ourselves thinking back to the late 80’s.

So like have yourself like a totally awesome night dude!"


LMBO!!!! I don't know where Abi got her newly acquired speech, but I've noticed it too. No more Polly Pocket movies for her!!!! lol She's such a Valley Girl…and she's only FIVE!!!!! Eek!!!! *big cheesy grin*

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers