Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy 34th

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!! It's strange to think it's been 34 years…but then a part of me thinks, wow, only? (in a good way) I am so happy that you're my parents and can not express enough to you both how much you mean to me. You have both taught me so much…some things I would've rather NOT learned (such as how to live with less than everyone else as a kid, lol) but everything has molded me and has helped me grow into the woman I am today. I like to think that's a good thing!

So thank-you, Mom & Dad, for being who you are, for doing the job you did (and as a parent now, I can appreciate how difficult it was!!!), and for continuing to show me examples. I love you dearly.

Much love and many many {{{hugs}}}
xxxxx

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers