Tuesday, September 18, 2007

surviving BTS

Well, it's been two weeks plus a day and Abi is settled into school, and Kai is back in preschool and my house is much quieter and more enjoyable! I don't think I'm getting any more done, lol, as I spend most of my time on FaceBook or catching up on sleep, but well, I'm sure that will come!

I can't believe that Abi is in Grade One! She is SO BIG!!! She even acts it! Tonight, she came into the kitchen (for the third time since she was sent to bed!) for some kleenex' for her snuffly nose. I mentioned how I was happy she had finally learned to blow her nose, as she had been claiming for years that she just "didn't know how to"! (roll eyes) She responded that now she's in Grade One and has learned so much, "even how to blow my nose!" Oh!! Wow! What a smart teacher she has! LOL *wink*

Kai is back with Teacher Michelle at the local preschool and I am so happy. As soon as I walked into the classroom and saw all the other children, I Just Knew that it was going to be a Good Year for him! I'm so happy! These kids are all just three, so he's a year older, but he is the same height and seems to be at the same level speaking. He fits in great, even Michelle noticed, which makes me happy. I don't know if he'll be ready for Kindergarten next year, but that doesn't need to be decided until Spring. As for now, he'll likely be going to Pre-K, which is just fine with me. **on a side note, he starts Speech Therapy again next week. He'll be seeing Linda weekly like we did in Summer. He's been growing and gaining in vocabulary so much over summer, so I am sure that he will just excell this year! …of course, not before we start getting the government suppliment cheques though! *wink* lol!

Abi's First day of Grade One: (she's so beautiful)



Kai's first day of preschool (I love his smile)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers