Monday, October 22, 2007

WSC

On Beate's blog, she posted a Weekend Sketch Challenge (like every weekend) on Friday. I don't normally participate in these… mostly because I hadn't thought of it before! But this time she is offering a stamp set for the winner (chosen randomly)! I had started this one card, but hadn't decided on the front, so I thought I'd just use her simple sketch! And I LOVE the way it turned out!




I actually made this as a gift card holder….the bottom part, with the chocolate chip c/s is held with two brads, and you can tuck a gift inside it. I got the idea off of Kristina's blog! This is going to be a card for Brad for Pastor Appreciation Month (which is all of October…so if you haven't yet, make sure to let your pastor know how much you appreciate all the work he's done, all the praying, all the time, effort..and the family time he must sacrifice to do it.) **SHH! Don't tell him!!!!** It's going to have a Starbuck's gift card inside (you can see that the card lifts up at the green), since he is addicted to their coffee! :) (funny, our old pastor was addicted to Tim Horton's coffee!)

recipe: (all SU!)
Simply Sent "simple delights" stamps, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip c/s, Fall Flowers DS paper, Chocolate Chip ink, silver brads, slit punch

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers