Friday, April 25, 2008

*beware: mushy post*

"Well, some matches are made in phosphorus factories, while others are made in heaven. Either way, it all starts out with a little chemistry."
~Narrator, "Veggie Tales: Moe and the Big Exit"

I Love that line in the show! MY Love was made in heaven, of course!

Yesterday, Jonathan and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. (we've been together since Aug 97) It's funny how time slips by and sometimes it feels like nothing, and other times it feels like it's been so long, but even then in a good way. I look at him and find that all the things that attracted me to him are still there. The things that I found fascinating and endearing and wonderful…. I still think he's brilliant and sexy and smart and funny. But then there are things that are NEW*er, things that brought about through change and age that I find so becoming and amazing about him. Like how he cares for me and will still try to surprise me and how he interacts with the kids…..Every girl loves a man who loves children! Especially their own!

I am so blessed to have this man. I'm not comfortable using terms like "love of my life" for some reason, but he is. He is my best friend. How did he get so lucky??? Uhm, I mean, how did I get so lucky? ;) He completes me.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers