Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 years and 2 months

Well, I can't believe the time has come….

On August 8th, Bryn turned TWO years old. WOW! I started this blog when he was still a baby and we were dealing with his reflux and I found the wonderfully encouraging MWP site. Look at the time! How it's past. The funny thing is that as his birthday approached and I thought about him turning two, I couldn't help but think, 'wow, only two?' It feels like he's been 2 for a while already! He's difinitely into those wonderful "terrible twos" stage…not that he's a bad kid, he's just FULL OF ENERGY!!! I was thinking how wonderful it would be to take some of his energy and bottle it…but then it occurred to me that is probably what Beaver Buzz or Rock Star or those other energy drinks are!!! LOL ;) He's destructive, but I like to think it's because he's curious, not because he thinks it's great to be bad or mean! He's such a charmer too, and will likely get away with a LOT of things just b/c of his smile. *sigh* I love my Little Bug.



Rhys is now 2 months old. It's hard to believe that much time has gone by already. Most of it was such a blur with too much time spent in hospitals, not that he's noticed. I am blessed by him. He's so easy-going too, which is so wonderful. I keep waiting for his first smile, but I have to remind myself that he's still 5 weeks "behind" due to his prematurity. I know he loves me though, I can see it in his eyes. *sigh* I love my Peanut!



Time is going by too fast.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers