Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girlie Night Out

Last week, I took Abi out on a "date"! I had been wanting to do something special just the two of us since we have missed out so much on one-on-one time, and how I missed so much of her last two months of school. (still bummed on not being there for her last day of grade one, but well, I had Rhys, so I can't be TOO upset! LOL) We both had to have our hair cut, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. (eww… what a terrible thing to say! killing birds! …unless they're crows….) As soon as Daddy came home from work, we jumped into the van and cruised around the mall. Of course, being as I don't plan things well, we only had a good 20 minutes to eat dinner (in the cafeteria) and shop then vamoose over to the salon. (roll eyes) We were only 10 minutes late at the most, but it all worked out good b/c Rhiana wasn't quite ready for us!

Abi went first and boy! was she pampered! She had her first hairwash at a salon and everything! Rhiana even used the blowdryer on her!!! I was so giddy with excitement for her! She looked so incredibly beautiful afterwards!



Look at her grin! Isn't she a cutie!

While I got my hair cut, (which turned out fabulous….it only took me a few days to get used to it! LOL But I actually got EXACTLY what I wanted for a cut! Imagine that!!!) Rhiana's assistant (her hairwasher and all-around go-to girl) put on Abi's makeup for her! (I let her buy a huge compact of eye shadows from Claire's just to make the evening special…oh, and a jar of scented glitter body cream from Body Shop..spent a lot of money that evening, I did!!!) She's so fab!!!



Isn't she a cutie??? *sigh* I LOVE my girl. She's so wonderful and special and beautiful and fun and silly and smart and… I could go on and on. ;) Hard to believe that she's going into Grade Two in two weeks and that she's almost 7 years old!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers