Thursday, August 14, 2008

week of LOOOOVE

Last week, TWO friends of mine got engaged!!! What's up with that? :) I am So giddy and excited for them both! Leana & Mike got engaged on Sun the 3rd and are planning a Spring wedding. My BFF Heather & her man Matthew got engaged Fri the 8th but don't have a date set, but she'd better give me enough time to get packed and money for a ticket back East!!!

I had to make congrats cards for both couples, of course, and I am very happy with how they turned out that I had to make two more similar in style! :) I handwrote "Just heard the news" on the bottoms of the engagement cards.



recipe: (all SU! otherwise noted) Doodle This stamp set, Kraft c/s, Very Vanilla c/s, Garden Green c/s, Rose Red ink, Garden Green ink, Versamark ink, rhinestone brads, white gel pen, scallop punch, ribbon by Making Memories (pink), ribbon by Autumn Leaves (white with pink flowers)





ETA: Heather has confirmed a wedding date of May 2/09!!! GLEE!!! (I hope Leana's wedding isn't near that…I do NOT want to have to pick between them!!! *pout*)

ETA (again): Leana has a wedding date set for March! YIPPIE!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers