Tuesday, April 14, 2009

just popping in

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth….just been bogged down by STUFF. My mind doesn't want to settle long enough to write, which is very frustrating because I have a lot to talk about! I went to Ontario for my BFF's wedding at the beginning of the month, for one! Then there's Easter, and our house falling apart on Good Friday…

all in good time, my faithful friends.

For now I want to give a "Shout Out" to my dear friend Jenny on her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Happy day, doll! I hope it was a special one for you. Your friendship means a lot to me.

PS> thanks for those who have been praying for Stellan with me. He is doing better. Still has bouts with SVT, but for the most part, his oral meds seem to be helping. God has not chosen to heal him completely at this time, but he is stable and getting better we are thankful for His hand on the babe. Keep checking out MckMama for updates.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers