Sunday, May 24, 2009

is there a resemblance?

Guess the children:


Yes, yes, I know! The pics aren't exactly beside eachother, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet!!! Work with me here, people!!!

Can you tell them apart? Do they look like brothers? THe first one is of Bryn, taken June 2008, when he was 10 months old. The second one, of the super smiley boy, is of Rhys taken today at 11 months old! They are both wearing the outfit that their Father wore when he was a baby!!! I can't believe what excellent condition it is in!!! (poor babies, polyester is so unforgiving and unsoft.)

Here's the original picture: well, sortof. It's a picture of the original picture!



Hunny has such a longer head than our children. I swear sometimes they actually do look like him though! ;) Of course, he was only 6 months in his picture! (what a size difference, eh?) My cute bald babies!!!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers