Sunday, May 31, 2009

just playing around

hello blogger world! I got an account with Blogger so that I could read a friend's private blog, but now she doesn't seem to have it anymore. (go figure) I have my own blog through WordPress, but while I love WP, I am having troubles with it. So I thought why not start up a new one and see if it's better here. But the truth is, I'm not too sure about Blogger either. I just don't like how it is connected to everyone else' blog! So we'll see how this pans out....

ETA: I'm finding Blogger SO MUCH easier to navagate and I LOVE the ease in posting photos and videos! WOOT! This is what I wanted to do with my WP blog but couldn't! No more having to use a third party in my photos! Yahoo! In the next few weeks, I will be trying to move my old blog onto here...this should be fun. (and when I say "fun", I mean, not really. at all.)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers