Wednesday, May 16, 2007

he's HUGE

Well, Bryn FINALLY got in for immunizations again! YAY!! We are sooo behind. He should be at his 4th, I think, but he's only doing his seconds. Oh well, at least we're getting them done!
He had his *pnemococcal conjugate *meningococcal C conjugate *diptheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, Hib *Heb B (whatever they all mean, lol) He did the shots SO well. I was impressed. Barely cried! (which surprised me)


He was also weighed–something I've been waiting and waiting for an opportunity to do! And I am SHOCKED!!! He is a whopping 19lbs 13oz!!!! And 27" long. Not bad for a 9ms old…or a 7ms old age adjusted preemie! I'm happy! You know the funny thing? He is the largest baby of mine! He is the heaviest at this age. How bizarre is that? LOL

I keep remembering how Kai was at 9ms old. That's when he started to not gain. Stayed at 18lbs for months and months, and the crazy pediatrician wanted to test for everything under the sun and it was so stressful. So very stressful. Finally, at 15 months, his heart condition was discovered and he gained a pound, woohoo! LOL
I think of Bryn and remember Kai and wonder what God has in store for us. I'm sure we can handle it, though! I'm just so pleased with everything so far. Bryn is such a blessing. So different in so many ways than the older two.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers