Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*squeal*

Guess what I'm doing right now? (other than trying to get my fingers to move fluidly across my laptop keyboard...dang! why is it so difficult to type on these things???) I'm looking through my own copy of the BRAND NEW 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue!!!!!! Can I get a collective squeal of excitement from the throngs? Oh yeah! I am so giddy!!!!

Unfortunately, due to SU! rules, I can not show you a picture of the IBAC or any of the contents until it's official debut on July 1st, but I can tell you that it is gorgeous!!! I'm loving the ...*cough*cough*...yellow cover. (can I say that?) If you've been looking at other SU! blogs (feel free to check out the many I have listed on my blogroll. Don't even ask me my favourite...but check out Roxy and Dawn and Brandi. *wink*) you've likely seen the new In Colours and a few sneak peeks. Dawn has a picture of the brand new In Colours for the year on her blog HERE. I'm not too sure about the colours. I'm sure they will grow on me though. After all, I was In Love with Wild Wasabi and Pommegranate from last year, yet here I am having a hard time saying good-bye to Baja Breeze (pronounced Bah-HA, not Bah-zha. *blush*), Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red this year. It's not that these new colours aren't nice, it's just that they're a bit brighter than I'm used to. If they were to include them into our regular line of colours, I'd say half belong to the Earth Elements and the other half to Bold Brights. But I'm looking forwards to trying them out and seeing them IRL. (in real life)

Well, I just wanted to pop in and express my giddiness...now I need to pull out some good ol' paper and a nice pen and start my WISH LIST! (boy, oh boy, VISA is going to LOVE me this year! My Hunny may not be so impressed though! LOL) I can't wait for my loot to come in with the new stuff! I`ll post some cards ASAP, ok?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers