Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Buffy vs. Edward

I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer with my Hunny when we were first married (yeah, I know, it doesn't sound like 'ME' so much, does it? Or maybe at the time it wasn't. Maybe you aren't that suprised at all since so many years have passed and I've grown!!! LOL)and I loved it. We got busy with other things though, so our viewing slacked near the end of the series. (like every tv show we watch, lol! We just aren't good at Long-Term Committment when it comes to watching television!!!) My favourite episode was the one were Willow goes dark and tries to end the world. I loved Xander in that one! I cried! (teehee *blush*) Anyways...moving on....

I came across this a few days ago and knew I'd have to share it! It's a little video someone put together of Buffy meeting Edward, from the Twilight series. That is a book that I haven't read and a movie that I have no interest in. (I've heard all about it from my SIL, the writer, all of the good and bad parts!) But knowing how HUGE it is, I had to laugh at this. Go Buffy! (Edward is a *bit* creepy and needy, isn't he??? is he this way in the Twilight movie, or is it overdone here?)

For your viewing pleasure...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers