Tuesday, November 24, 2009

keeping myself busy

Sorry I haven't been around much. I suppose that isn't too out-of-ordinary for me, though, is it? I've been busy stamping and doing classes. It's all good! I actually had a woman ask me to make up some card kits for a group, so I was busy working on those. I had to make 10 each of two designs. Here is the creative process:

Everything was pre-cut and pre-stamped and all that fun stuff. Times 10! I put all the pieces into little printed baggies, along with envelopes, a sample card and simple instructions. (the cards are easy enough anyways to make)

Finished Product. This one is my favourite that I've made this season.

all SU! Dasher stamp set, Rich Razzleberry textured c/s, Soft Suede c/s, Pale Plum c/s, Whisper White c/s, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Soft Suede ink, Linen thread, Mistletoe ribbon (old olive), Dazzling Diamonds, corner rounder.

inside of the card included a Pale Plum cardstock for writing on, the Serene Snowflakes stamp set (My FAVE set from the Holiday Mini catalogue. LOVE IT!!! That, and Dasher, from the regular IBAC, are my two faves for the season), and some Dazzling Diamonds. And we're set!

The other 10 cards were of another design I CASEd from the Holiday Mini catalogue. I don't feel so badly about it though b/c I've seen so many other demonstrators use that one too! It's a beautiful card and I think mine turned out just as good!

all SU! Serene Snowflakes stamp set, Many Merry Messages stamp set, Bashful Blue textured c/s, Kraft c/s, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Basic Black ink, Versamark ink, Bashful Blue ink, Frost White Shimmer Paint, corner rounder, cutter tool (7-sided distressing tool).

There is still time to make your own cards, you know! If you're looking for ideas, I can show you a bunch of easy ones to make. Or maybe a card kit is the way to go for you. All the bits are provided, you just add the SNAIL Adhesive and put it all together! Talk about cutting your time in half! Send along an email to me themadstamper @ shaw dot ca. (sorry, I don't provide a live link, so I'm not likely to get spam!) I can show you the many options for cards.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers