Monday, October 28, 2013

holter selfie

Here is a Gratuitous Boob Shot from when I had my 24 Hour Holter Monitor on.







Just so you know, I take horrible selfies. It's just not a talent of mine. Either I have fifteen chins, or I'm making a funny face or half of my face isn't even in it or something is just looking off. My favouritest sister takes awesome selfies. I am a little jealous.

I haven't heard anything back from my Holter (which took me one hour to drive in to VGH with two children, ten minutes in the waiting room, five minutes in the room for the guy to stick it and attach it to me, and one hour to drive home. What a dumb day!) I am going to assume that everything is okay with the results. I have no reason to think it wouldn't be.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers