Thursday, June 26, 2014

six



Now We Are Six
A.A.Milne

When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.



Rhys, you are full of excitement and happiness and silliness, and you really do make me laugh. Yay for turning six! It is going to be a fun year for you.

You are so kind and I am amazed at what you take upon yourself to do. When we were at Julie's church, I was visiting with family after the service and I look over and here you were helping out! You were gathering up the welcome papers off of the chairs and handing them out to people (haha) and then you started to pull plugs and collect electrical cords, following behind the curtain to help put them away. (this is a new start up church and it meets in a school gymnasium for now. Jericho started out that way too. We're now in the Langley Events Centre, so there is still take down to do though) Then you started to fold up chairs and hand them over to be stacked!  This wasn't even our church and we didn't even know the set up people! But that didn't stop you! I love watching your kindness in action. 

You hold doors out for people, and you give random hugs. You are giggly and happy. You are my sweetheart and I loves you!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers