Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stop Everything! There's a teenager in the house!

So this happened this week....






How is this even possible???


I have a teenager in the house!!!!



Wasn't it just yesterday that I was trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I was 37 weeks with my waters broken...having trouble sleeping as I was looking for every type of symptom or cause to worry....waiting for something to happen....sitting in the hospital trying to sleep, but being in pain, and having no progression....to a swift and very scary speedy delivery...


We are so blessed with having Abi as our firstborn. She really is a remarkable young woman and we couldn't be more proud of who she is, and excited for all the she will be. These next few years will be interesting with her!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers