Monday, March 23, 2015

music monday to get you moving

Some music just makes you get up and dance...and this is one of those!

I've posted about Lindsay Stirling before but I've just been listening to her again. Mostly because Abi had found some fun music of hers and shared them!  Apparently, Lindsay was on America's Got Talent (I think that was the one) a few years back, but I didn't know that since we don't watch tv or keep up on the celeb news. She seems like a super fun young woman! I still want to be her when I grow up!

I hope her Roundtable Rival video brings a smile and a step to your Monday! What a fun video!






Check out Master of Tides as well. Another fun one that would have been awesome to see live!

And listen to her play My Immortal---just because I love this song! (hear the original song by Evanescense here)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers