Saturday, March 7, 2015

Scooters on a Spring-like morning

 See! The winter is past;
   the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
    the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
    is heard in our land.
the fig tree forms its early fruit;
   the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.

Songs of Songs 2: 11-13a


I can't say that the "rains are over and gone", living in the WET coast of Canada, and I haven't heard any doves cooing (I did hear some seagulls the other day though) or seen any fig trees.... but I do think it's safe to say that Spring is here!  We are so blessed to live here!

We had such a nice morning that Eden had to pull out the scooter and her new helmet and take a few rides after we dropped the Olders off at school this week!






 For the rest of Canada, my sympathy. I post these to give you hope...Spring will come to you as well. I just don't know when. Hopefully soon!



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers