Monday, July 27, 2015

swtiching to a new computer

Okay, it finally happened: our computer died.

The "old computer", that is.  Our "new computer" is fine.

We bought the new computer two years ago because we knew that the old one didn't have much longer to live. I'm surprised we had two more years!  But sadly, it will not connect to the internet any more. We've tried a bunch of different ideas too.

So I'm in the process of trying to switch things over to this new computer...but it just feels so different. so wrong. so not normal! The screen is too large (this computer serves as our tv as well), the desk isn't the right height, it doesn't know my sites or passwords, I have no photos, I can't figure out how to find programs....so this is going to take a while.

Bear with me.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers